Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BSVN reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.07% over the past 2.75 years.
- BSVN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 26,961,000; for context, that's better than 86.23% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BSVN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TK, INSW, LXP, SHI and DGICA.
BSVN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bank7 Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.02% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BSVN, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bank7 Corp's expected return of 2.02% is higher than 68.57% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bank7 Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 68.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bank7 Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 7.93% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BSVN Dividend Chart
BSVN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|