Bank7 Corp. - Common stock (BSVN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BSVN's growth rate has been -0.25% over the past 3.25 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BSVN has returned $3,769,000 US dollars, more than just 11.61% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BSVN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FENG, FNV, PFE, GNSS and AHCO.
BSVN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bank7 Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 37.65% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bank7 Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 242 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 24.32% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BSVN than it is for 77.14% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bank7 Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.45% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BSVN Dividend Chart
BSVN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|