British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BTI's average cash flow over the past 1 years is greater than 94.85% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, BTI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.79% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BTI has returned $4,347,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.29% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BTI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNP, IIPR, PAA, CLX and AEO.
BTI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BTI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 486.1% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for British American Tobacco plc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, British American Tobacco plc's dividend yield of 8.48% is in the top 4.75%.
- In terms of opportunity, BTI's provides a return of 486.1% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.69% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BTI Dividend Chart
BTI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BTI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||8.14%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||7.43%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||5.90%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||5.15%|
|6||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||4.97%|
|7||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.93%|
|8||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||4.30%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.47%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BTI dividends?Want to do more research on British American Tobacco plc's dividends? Try the links below:
British American Tobacco plc Common Stock (BTI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for British American Tobacco plc (BTI) - Dividend Investor
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha