British American Tobacco PLC ADR (BTI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BTI's average cash flow over the past 1 years is greater than 94.85% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, BTI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.79% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, BTI has returned $4,347,000,000 US dollars -- more than 95.29% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BTI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNP, IIPR, PAA, CLX and AEO.
BTI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of BTI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 400.16% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of British American Tobacco plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, British American Tobacco plc offers a higher dividend yield than 98.77% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, BTI's provides a return of 400.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.15% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
BTI Dividend Chart
BTI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BTI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||7.50%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||6.86%|
|3||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||5.51%|
|5||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.12%|
|6||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||4.96%|
|7||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||4.92%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.33%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.49%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on BTI dividends?Want to do more research on British American Tobacco plc's dividends? Try the links below:
British American Tobacco plc Common Stock (BTI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for British American Tobacco plc (BTI) - Dividend Investor
British American Tobacco plc (BTI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha