Anheuser-Busch InBev SA (BUD) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Anheuser-Busch InBev SA think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
BUD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for BUD as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of BUD is greater than 77.02% of all US stocks.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 27.62% of all US stocks.
- BUD has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 9.28% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 18.99% of Consumer Defensive stocks.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 60.07% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 60% of Beer & Liquor stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of BUD is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is BUD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!