First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BUSE's growth rate has been 0.19% over the past 5.51 years.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for BUSE have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BUSE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TCP, KIQ, RNR, TDS and TRMD.
BUSE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BUSE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 0.07%. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Busey Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, BUSE offers a dividend yield in the top 22.75% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 0.07%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 67.72% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Busey Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 67.72% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, BUSE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 71.73% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BUSE Dividend Chart
BUSE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|