First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BUSE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.2% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for BUSE have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BUSE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: YY, K, PRPL, BAP and CPB.
BUSE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding First Busey Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 9.69% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of First Busey Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, BUSE offers a dividend yield in the top 29.23% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, BUSE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 24.35% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BUSE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.07% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BUSE Dividend Chart
BUSE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|