First Busey Corporation (BUSE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BUSE reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.19% over the past 5.76 years.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 22nd quarter in a row dividends for BUSE have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with BUSE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATO, CPB, CTXS, CALM and ZTS.
BUSE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BUSE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 10.43% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BUSE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, First Busey Corp produces a dividend yield 4.02% -- which falls in the top 23.09%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Busey Corp's expected return of -10.43% is higher than 66.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Busey Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 66.73% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, First Busey Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 81.77% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BUSE Dividend Chart
BUSE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|