BorgWarner Inc. (BWA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -6.39 -- higher than only 14.8% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BWA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MDT, SID, SVVC, CLPS and WSTG.
BWA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Borgwarner Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.96%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Borgwarner Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 29.14% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, BWA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 25.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Borgwarner Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 71.35% of them.
BWA Dividend Chart
BWA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|