Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BWEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWEN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- BWEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.44% of US stocks).
BWEN Stock Summary
- Broadwind Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.43% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, Broadwind Inc has a higher such ratio than just 6.99% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWEN is more volatile than 89.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadwind Inc are AEGN, PETQ, AUTO, SDPI, and TREE.
- BWEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadwind Inc's official web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.76||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$5.17||Avg. volume||723,532|
|50-day MA||$5.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.46||Market Cap||81.53M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
BWEN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BWEN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Broadwind Inc ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Broadwind Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.27 -- which is good for besting just 24.5% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Industrials sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.83 years, is -0.21% -- higher than just 8.23% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadwind Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of an Investigation Concerning Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Certain Officers and Directors of Broadwind, Inc. (BWEN)
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - March 22, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Broadwind, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/broadwind-inc-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at [email protected] or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsinsky is a nationally recognized firm with offices in New York, Connecticut, California, ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 25, 2021 / Broadwind, Inc. (NASDAQ:BWEN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 25, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
CICERO, Ill., Feb. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020. FULL-YEAR 2020 RESULTS(As compared to the full-year 2019) Wind tower sections sold, +23% y/yTotal revenue of $198.5 million, +11% y/yTotal gross profit of $18.0 million, +17% y/yTotal non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $8.0 million, +11% y/y FOURTH QUARTER 2020 RESULTS(As compared to the fourth quarter 2019) Total revenue of $40.3 million, (18%) y/yTotal gross profit of $2.7 million, (33%) y/yTotal net loss of ($2.0) million, or ($0.12) per basic shareTotal non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $0.2 million, (87%) y/yTotal cash and excess availability of $24.1 milli...
If you want to know who really controls Broadwind, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWEN ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
CICERO, Ill., Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced that it will issue third quarter 2020 results before the market opens on November 4, 2020. A conference call will be held that same day at 11:00 A.M. ET to review the Company’s financial results, discuss recent events and conduct a question-and-answer session. A webcast of the conference call and accompanying presentation materials will be available in the Investor Relations section of Broadwind’s website at www.BWEN.com/Investors. To listen to a live broadcast, go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time in order to register, download, and install any necessary audio softw...
BWEN Price Returns