Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BWEN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.72% of US stocks.
- BWEN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- BWEN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BWEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Broadwind Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.31% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BWEN has reported earnings growth of 497.93%, putting it ahead of 95.31% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWEN is more volatile than 95.99% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadwind Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BSIG, BDSI, TEX, KE, and III.
- BWEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadwind Inc's official web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWEN's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- BWEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, BWEN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWEN.
BWEN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -7.1%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 165.13%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 82.93%.
The table below shows BWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.78% of graded US stocks.
- BWEN's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 11th of 41 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SYNL, TMST, and OCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWEN.
The table below shows BWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.59||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$2.74||52-week low||$2.52|
|Day high||$2.73||Avg. volume||495,301|
|50-day MA||$3.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.49||Market Cap||50.21M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadwind Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
Infrastructure stocks are set for a boom as $1 trillion of money hits the sector.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -192.31% and 0.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CICERO, Ill., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced results for the second quarter 2021. SECOND QUARTER 2021 RESULTS(As compared to the second quarter 2020) Total revenue of $46.5 million, down 15% year-over-yearTotal net income of $10.3 million, or $0.53 per diluted share, including $12.7 million of CARES Act benefitsTotal non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $12.8 m
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CICERO, Ill., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today issued preliminary results for the second quarter 2021. For the three months ended June 30, 2021, Broadwind currently anticipates total revenue of approximately $46.5 million and total non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $12.7 to $13.0 million, subject to quarter-end closing adjustments. Second quarter adjusted EBITDA include
BWEN Price Returns