Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- BWEN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- BWEN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BWEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.95% of US stocks).
BWEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Broadwind Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 8.61% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BWEN has reported earnings growth of 104,050%, putting it ahead of 100% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BWEN is more volatile than 90.27% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadwind Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBRL, BRY, TRUP, IMTX, and AOSL.
- Visit BWEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 336.29% lower, now standing at -58.6.
- BWEN's price/earnings ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWEN.
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.46||52-week high||$12.89|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$2.68|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||631,486|
|50-day MA||$4.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||82.46M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadwind Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Broadwind Inc. (NASDAQ:BWEN) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 […]
CICERO, Ill., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, with an emphasis on serving clean energy markets, today announced that it is set to join the Russell Microcap Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4. Membership in the Russell Microc
Using technical analysis to review penny stocks can be refreshingly uncomplicated once you get the hang of it.
CICERO, Ill., May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced the completion of its previously announced at-the-market equity program. On March 9, 2021, Broadwind announced that it had entered into an equity distribution agreement under which the Company may sell from time to time through Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC up to $10 million of common stock under the Company’s effective “shelf” registration statement (the “Registration Statement”) on Form S-3 (File No. 333-248107), including the related prospectus and prospectus supplement. As of May 26, 2021 the Company had sold an aggregate of 1.9 million shares of common stock, resulting in net proceeds of $9.7 m...
While Broadwind, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWEN ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
BWEN Price Returns