Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- BWEN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.01% of US stocks.
- BWEN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 152 days.
- BWEN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.75% of US stocks).
BWEN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BWEN is 3.35 -- better than 84.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BWEN has reported earnings growth of -235.36%, putting it ahead of only 6.6% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BROADWIND INC's share price is greater than that of 92.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROADWIND INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRI, TEX, NWPX, AMS, and MBUU.
- Visit BWEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 217.78% lower, now standing at -20.2.
- Over the past 205 months, BWEN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWEN.
BWEN Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -73.61%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -77.27%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -70.7%.
The table below shows BWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.77% of graded US stocks.
- BWEN's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 12th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SYNL, TMST, and NUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWEN.
The table below shows BWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$6.10|
|Prev. close||$5.32||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$5.33||Avg. volume||4,568,670|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.29||Market Cap||110.19M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROADWIND INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
Broadwind Confirms Receipt of WM Argyle Fund’s Notice of Intent to Nominate Directors at the 2023 Annual Meeting
--No Action Required by Stockholders--CICERO, Ill., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN, “Broadwind” or the “Company”), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today confirmed receipt of notice from WM Argyle Fund LLC (the “Fund”), which allegedly owns approximately 1.0% of the Company’s outstanding common stock valued at approximately $1.2 million, of its purported intent to nominate six individuals for ele
WM Argyle Fund Nominates a Full Slate of Highly Qualified Candidates for Election to the Board of Directors of Broadwind Inc.
Issues letter to stockholders outlining strategy for reconfiguring the Board to ensure the Company ends its persistent underperformance and captures the benefits of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA)MILWAUKEE, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WM Argyle Fund (the “Fund”, “we”, or “our”), which owns 207,200 of the outstanding common shares of Broadwind, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWEN) (“BWEN” or the “Company”), today announced that it has nominated six highly qualified, independent candidates for election to
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
BWEN Price Returns