Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- BWEN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BWEN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BWEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.36% of US stocks).
BWEN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.32, Broadwind Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 5.71% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Broadwind Inc is reporting a growth rate of 634.13%; that's higher than 96.67% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BWEN's revenue has grown -26.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Broadwind Inc are VEC, ELF, G, SCHN, and ZDGE.
- Visit BWEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWEN's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- BWEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, BWEN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWEN.
BWEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 183.53%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -71.87%.
The table below shows BWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.77% of graded US stocks.
- BWEN's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 12th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SYNL, TMST, and NUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWEN.
The table below shows BWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.65||52-week high||$5.07|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||198,277|
|50-day MA||$1.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.20||Market Cap||33.03M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadwind Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Amit Dayal from H.C. Wainwright maintained a Hold rating on Broadwind Energy (BWEN – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $2.22, close to its 52-week low of $1.52. According to TipRanks.com, Dayal is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 52.2% and a 46.1% success rate. Dayal covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as TOMI Environmental Solutions, Pioneer Power Solutions, and Westport Fuel Systems. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Broadwind Energy. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> Broadwind Energy's market cap is currently $43.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Broadwind, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWEN ) by estimating the...
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10.53% and 10.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CICERO, Ill., March 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN, or the “Company”), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2021. FULL-YEAR 2021 RESULTS(As compared to the full-year 2020) Total revenue of $145.6 million, (27%) y/yTotal gross profit of $5.5 million, (69%) y/yTotal non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $13.2 million, +65% y/y FOURTH QUARTER 2021 RESULTS(As compa
CICERO, Ill., Feb. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global industries, today announced that the Company has received $13 million in new tower orders from a leading global wind turbine manufacturer. Including these new orders, Broadwind has booked nearly 50% of its full-year 2022 optimal annual tower production capacity. Broadwind expects to schedule additional 2022 bookings over the coming
BWEN Price Returns