Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BWEN POWR Grades
- BWEN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72% of US stocks.
- BWEN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- BWEN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BWEN Stock Summary
- BWEN has a higher market value than merely 6.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,040,616.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, Broadwind Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.44% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Broadwind Inc is reporting a growth rate of 493.64%; that's higher than 95.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Broadwind Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TEX, AZZ, SHYF, CMT, and BHE.
- BWEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Broadwind Inc's official web site, go to www.bwen.com.
BWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BWEN's price/sales ratio is 87.88% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- BWEN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, BWEN's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BWEN.
BWEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.1%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.41%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.41%.
The table below shows BWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BWEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.77% of graded US stocks.
- BWEN's asset turnover comes in at 1.369 -- ranking 12th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SYNL, TMST, and NUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BWEN.
The table below shows BWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.63||52-week high||$12.44|
|Prev. close||$1.67||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.67||Avg. volume||186,231|
|50-day MA||$2.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.45||Market Cap||31.75M|
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) Company Bio
Broadwind Energy, Inc. provides products and services to the energy, mining, and infrastructure sector customers primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Towers and Weldments, and Gearing. The company is based in Cicero, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
BWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full BWEN Social Stream
Latest BWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Broadwind Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BWEN as an investment opportunity.
Welcome back, trader!
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -37.50% and 4.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CICERO, Ill., Nov. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today announced results for the third quarter 2021. THIRD QUARTER 2021 RESULTS(As compared to the third quarter 2020) Total revenue of $40.4 million, down 26% year-over-yearTotal net loss of ($2.1) million, or ($0.11) per basic shareTotal non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $0.4 millionTotal cash and excess availability of $21.1 mi
Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Broadwind, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BWEN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over 20...
BWEN Price Returns