Bluegreen Vacations Corpo. (BXG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BXG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 19.85%.
- BXG's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 3.75 years is -0.13% -- which is higher than about merely 11.3% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BXG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WTI, HII, DPZ, TEF and HRB.
BXG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for BXG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 269.85% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BXG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, BXG's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 13.12% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Bluegreen Vacations Corp's estimated return of 269.85% surpasses about 94.27% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
BXG Dividend Chart
BXG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BXG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on BXG dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Bluegreen Vacations Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Bluegreen Vacations Corp Common Stock (BXG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) - Dividend Investor
Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha