Bluegreen Vacations Corporation (BXG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, BXG's growth rate has been -0.2% over the past 3.5 years.
- BXG has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.16%, higher than about merely 7.48% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BXG's price: WSO, MRTN, CWEN, TTEC and CSSE.
BXG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for BXG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 391.97% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BXG, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, BXG provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 88.89% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Bluegreen Vacations Corp's expected return of 391.97% is higher than 97.92% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bluegreen Vacations Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.92% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Bluegreen Vacations Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 2.46% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
BXG Dividend Chart
BXG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BXG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WYND||Wyndham Destinations, Inc. Common Stock||6.30%|
|2||BXG||Bluegreen Vacations Corporation||4.93%|
|3||IHG||Intercontinental Hotels Group American Depositary Shares (Each representing one Ordinary Share)||3.22%|
|4||MYCC||ClubCorp Holdings, Inc.||3.03%|
|5||SKIS||Peak Resorts, Inc.||2.55%|
|7||WH||Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc.||0.64%|
|8||STAY||Extended Stay America, Inc. - Paired Shares||0.33%|
|9||CHH||Choice Hotels International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||H||Hyatt Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|12||HLT||Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|13||MAR||Marriott International -||0.00%|
|14||HGV||Hilton Grand Vacations Inc.||0.00%|
|15||MTN||Vail Resorts, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||PLYA||Playa Hotels & Resorts N.V. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|17||LQ||La Quinta Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|18||RLH||Red Lions Hotels Corporation||0.00%|
|19||VAC||Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation||0.00%|
|20||MCS||Marcus Corporation (The)||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on BXG dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Bluegreen Vacations Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Bluegreen Vacations Corp Common Stock (BXG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) - Dividend Investor
Bluegreen Vacations Corp (BXG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha