Blackstone Mortgage Trust, Inc. (BXMT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BXMT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.02; for context, that's better than 7.36% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BXMT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CTXS, PINC, FDS, IVC and WEN.
BXMT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 78.83%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BXMT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's dividend yield of 7.5% is in the top 6.31%.
- BXMT's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 83.39% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, BXMT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 83.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
BXMT Dividend Chart
BXMT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BXMT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on BXMT dividends?Want to do more research on Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc Common Stock (BXMT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) - Dividend Investor
Blackstone Mortgage Trust Inc (BXMT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha