Camden National Corporation (CAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 78,705,000; for context, that's better than 90.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- CAC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 128.78% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 94.83% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CAC's price: AMSF, PAHC, SHI, PMD and RUSHA.
CAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Camden National Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 7.13%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Camden National Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CAC offers a dividend yield in the top 29.16% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CAC than it is for 70.41% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Camden National Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.37% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CAC Dividend Chart
CAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|