Camden National Corporation (CAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAC has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.11%, higher than about just 10.32% stocks in our dividend set.
- CAC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 127.63% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 94.31% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CAC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCL, TSRI, FND, FF and UNH.
CAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Camden National Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2.48%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Camden National Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Camden National Corp produces a dividend yield 4.25% -- which falls in the top 32.06%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Camden National Corp, its beta is lower than 63.81% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Camden National Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 68.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CAC Dividend Chart
CAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|