Camden National Corporation (CAC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CAC reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.16% over the past 5.76 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CAC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 91,787,000, ranking above 88.04% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- CAC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 149.79% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 95.84% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CAC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AUDC, ZYXI, FTV, NAT and HIHO.
CAC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CAC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.76%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Camden National Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Camden National Corp's dividend yield of 3.54% is in the top 29.43%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CAC than it is for 70.36% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Camden National Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CAC Dividend Chart
CAC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|