Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CADE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -186,119,000; for context, that's better than just 0.28% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CADE has less volatility in its price than 4.73% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- CADE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 79.05% over the past 4 years -- higher than 92.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CADE's price: TAK, INVA, CHCT, EGO and NWN.
CADE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cadence Bancorporation, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 56.34% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CADE, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cadence Bancorporation's expected return of -56.34% is higher than 26.92% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Cadence Bancorporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 26.92% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CADE, approximately 2.53% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Cadence Bancorporation has an equity discount rate lower than only 1.57% of them.
CADE Dividend Chart
CADE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CADE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cadence Bancorporation and its dividends:
Cadence Bancorporation Common Stock (CADE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) - Dividend Investor
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha