Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CADE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 383,310,000, ranking above 93.29% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for CADE has a compound average growth rate of 67.82%, which is higher than 91.07% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CADE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENIC, FENG, GIS, OLLI and LITE.
CADE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CADE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 58.34%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cadence Bank's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Cadence Bank has a beta lower than merely 13.99% of such peers.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Cadence Bank has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Cadence Bank has an equity discount rate lower than merely 15.95% of them.
CADE Dividend Chart
CADE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CADE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CADE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cadence Bancorporation and its dividends:
Cadence Bancorporation Common Stock (CADE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) - Dividend Investor
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha