Conagra Brands Inc (CAG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Conagra Brands Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CAG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CAG is greater than 86.6% of all US stocks.
- Conagra Brands Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 76.86% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CAG has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 73.57% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Conagra Brands Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 29.72% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- CAG has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Conagra Brands Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CAG has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is CAG a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!