CAI International, Inc. (CAI): Price and Financial Metrics
CAI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAI is currently 0.94, higher than merely 9.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CAI International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CAI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.12% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSI, DKL, SUNS, CPSS, and LXP.
- CAI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAI International Inc's official web site, go to www.capps.com.
CAI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.57||52-week high||$29.57|
|Prev. close||$15.31||52-week low||$10.13|
|Day high||$15.18||Avg. volume||105,550|
|50-day MA||$23.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.59||Market Cap||254.79M|
CAI International, Inc. (CAI) Company Bio
CAI International operates as transportation finance and logistics company in the United States and internationally. It leases, re-leases, and disposes containers, and contracts for the repair, repositioning, and storage of containers. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in San Francisco, California.