CalAmp Corp. (CAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
CAMP Stock Summary
- CAMP's went public 34.18 years ago, making it older than 92.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CAMP is currently 113.59, higher than 96.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CAMP comes in at 30.93% -- higher than that of 93.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CalAmp Corp are IGT, CFMS, STRM, BL, and TLRA.
- CAMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CalAmp Corp's official web site, go to www.calamp.com.
CAMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.59||52-week high||$14.69|
|Prev. close||$10.05||52-week low||$8.99|
|Day high||$10.01||Avg. volume||382,897|
|50-day MA||$9.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.60||Market Cap||327.58M|
CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) Company Bio
Calamp Corporation provides wireless communications solutions for various applications worldwide. It operates in two segments, Wireless DataCom and Satellite. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Oxnard, California.