CalAmp Corp. (CAMP): Price and Financial Metrics
CAMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.32||52-week high||$5.36|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.32||Avg. volume||327,939|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.44||Market Cap||12.13M|
CAMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CAMP POWR Grades
- CAMP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- CAMP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 104 days.
- CAMP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CAMP Stock Summary
- CALAMP CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99% of US listed stocks.
- CAMP's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.69% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 26.87 for CALAMP CORP; that's greater than it is for 98.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CALAMP CORP are XERS, AYX, MAPS, ESTA, and BIGC.
- CAMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CALAMP CORP's official web site, go to www.calamp.com.
CAMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CAMP's price/earnings ratio is 102.33% lower, now standing at -0.6.
- CAMP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 117 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CAMP.
CAMP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -65.08%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -64.29%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.29%.
The table below shows CAMP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CAMP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CAMP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.41% of graded US stocks.
- CAMP's asset turnover comes in at 0.708 -- ranking 102nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- OSIS, CRNT, and XLNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CAMP.
The table below shows CAMP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CalAmp Corp. (CAMP) Company Bio
Calamp Corporation provides wireless communications solutions for various applications worldwide. It operates in two segments, Wireless DataCom and Satellite. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Oxnard, California.
CAMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CAMP Latest Social Stream
View Full CAMP Social Stream
Latest CAMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALAMP CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CAMP as an investment opportunity.
Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Small Cap Equity Strategy” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund delivered a return of -5.77% net of fees (-5.57% gross of fees), trailing the Russell 2000 Index’s -5.13% total return. Both security selection and […]
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CalAmp (Nasdaq: CAMP), a connected intelligence company helping people and organizations improve operational performance with a data-driven solutions ecosystem, today announced that on October 5, 2023, the Human Capital Committee of CalAmp’s Board of Directors granted inducement restricted stock unit awards covering 252,240 shares of CalAmp common stock to four new non-executive employees. The awards were granted under CalAmp’s 2023 Employment In
CalAmp Corp. (NASDAQ:CAMP) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript October 5, 2023 CalAmp Corp. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.01 EPS, expectations were $0.02. Operator: Welcome to CalAmp’s Second Quarter 2024 Financial Results Conference Call. My name is Cole, and I’ll be the moderator for today’s call. All lines will be muted during the […]
Q2 2024 CalAmp Corp Earnings Call
CalAmp (CAMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100% and 11.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAMP Price Returns