Can-Fite Biopharma Ltd Sponsored ADR (Israel) (CANF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CANF Stock Summary
- CAN-FITE BIOPHARMA LTD's market capitalization of $9,911,317 is ahead of merely 2.93% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CANF is more volatile than 98.5% of stocks we're observing.
- CAN-FITE BIOPHARMA LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -178.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAN-FITE BIOPHARMA LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SONN, DBVT, VCNX, ERYP, and IPSC.
- Visit CANF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.canfite.com.
CANF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CANF's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.09% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 122 months, CANF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CANF.
CANF Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -95.35%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -92.01%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 333.42%.
The table below shows CANF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CANF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CANF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.52% of graded US stocks.
- CANF's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 277th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CANF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CANF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CANF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.07||52-week high||$12.90|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$3.78|
|Day high||$4.22||Avg. volume||134,307|
|50-day MA||$6.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.26||Market Cap||12.29M|
Can-Fite Biopharma Ltd Sponsored ADR (Israel) (CANF) Company Bio
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops small molecule therapeutic products for the treatment of cancer, liver and inflammatory disease, and sexual dysfunction. The company's lead drug candidate CF101 (Piclidenoson), which is in Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis. It also develops CF102 (Namodenoson) that is completed Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma, as well as in Phase II trial for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; and CF602, which is in pre-clinical trial for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. has collaboration agreement with CMS Medical to develop, manufacture, and commercialize Piclidenoson and Namodenoson; and Univo Pharmaceuticals to identify and co-develop specific formulations of cannabis components for the treatment of cancer, inflammatory, autoimmune, and metabolic diseases. The company was formerly known as Can-Fite Technologies Ltd. and changed its name to Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. in January 2001. Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Petah-Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CANF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CANF Latest Social Stream
View Full CANF Social Stream
Latest CANF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAN-FITE BIOPHARMA LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CANF as an investment opportunity.
Can-Fite: Namodenoson Significantly Inhibits Pancreatic Cancer in Preclinical Studies—A Patent Has Been Filed
PETACH TIKVA, Israel, January 24, 2023--Can-Fite: Namodenoson Significantly Inhibits Pancreatic Cancer in Preclinical Studies—A Patent Has Been Filed
Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) has entered agreements for the purchase and sale of 1M ADSs at a purchase price of $5.50 per ADS, in a registered direct offering
PETACH TIKVA, Israel, January 11, 2023--Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (NYSE American: CANF) (TASE: CANF), a biotechnology company advancing a pipeline of proprietary small molecule drugs that address inflammatory, cancer and liver diseases ("Can-Fite" or the "Company"), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements for the purchase and sale of 1,000,000 of the Company’s American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") (or ADS equivalents in lieu thereof), at a purchase price of $5.50 per ADS, in a
Can-Fite Submits Market Registration Plan to European Medicines Agency for Piclidenoson in the Treatment of Psoriasis; FDA Submission to Follow
PETACH TIKVA, Israel, January 10, 2023--Can-Fite Submits Market Registration Plan to European Medicines Agency for Piclidenoson in the Treatment of Psoriasis; FDA Submission to Follow
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd. (NYSE American: CANF) (TASE: CANF), a biotechnology company advancing a pipeline of proprietary small molecule drugs that address inflammatory, cancer and liver diseases, announced today that the Company will change the ratio of its American Depositary Shares (ADSs) to ordinary shares from one (1) ADS representing thirty (30) ordinary shares to a new ratio of one (1) ADS
CANF Price Returns
Continue Researching CANFWant to see what other sources are saying about Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd (CANF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd (CANF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Can-Fite BioPharma Ltd (CANF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch