Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CARV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CARV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CARV is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CARV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.67% of US stocks).
CARV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $58,085,616, Carver Bancorp Inc has a greater market value than only 9.92% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.09 for Carver Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.88% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CARV comes in at -46.31% -- higher than that of only 5.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CARV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, CBAN, MGYR, FUNC, and GCBC.
- CARV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carver Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.carverbank.com.
CARV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CARV's price/sales ratio is 18.18% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- CARV's price/earnings ratio has moved up 18.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CARV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CARV.
CARV Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.79%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.12%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7235.48%.
The table below shows CARV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CARV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CARV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.63||52-week high||$42.50|
|Prev. close||$14.31||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$16.26||Avg. volume||1,933,520|
|50-day MA||$12.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.26||Market Cap||54.20M|
Carver Bancorp, Inc. (CARV) Company Bio
Carver Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Carver Federal Savings Bank, a federally chartered savings bank that provides consumer and commercial banking services for consumers, businesses, and governmental and quasi-governmental agencies primarily in New York. It accepts various deposit products, including demand, savings, and time deposits; passbook and statement accounts, and certificates of deposit; and individual retirement accounts. The company also provides lending products, such as one-to-four family residential, multifamily real estate, and commercial real estate; and construction, business and small business administration, and consumer and other loans. In addition, it offers other consumer and commercial banking products and services, including debit card, online account opening and banking, online bill pay, and telephone banking, as well as check cashing, wire transfer, bill payment, reloadable prepaid card, and money order services. The company operates through one administrative office, seven branches, and four ATM locations. Carver Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
CARV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CARV Latest Social Stream
View Full CARV Social Stream
Latest CARV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Carver Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CARV as an investment opportunity.
With a 68.18% short float, it's no wonder people chased after CARV stock, but the company is worth investigating even beyond that attention.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is now targeting. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Beyond GameStop: Reddit’s WallStreetBets is Now Targeting These 5 Stocks. Retail investors have been exercising ever greater influence on the overall market dynamics the past few months, as […]
We're taking a look at some of the lesser-known short-squeeze stocks popular with retail investors that should be on your radar.
Today, we're talking Discord stocks and how some people have started mistaking growth companies with Moonshots.
Welcome back, trader!
CARV Price Returns