CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CASI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CASI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CASI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- CASI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CASI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.68% of US stocks).
CASI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CASI's revenue has grown 99.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.8% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QTRX, IMMR, NVVE, TRIP, and STRM.
- CASI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.casipharmaceuticals.com.
CASI Valuation Summary
- CASI's price/sales ratio is 10.2; this is 10.13% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CASI's price/sales ratio has moved down 40 over the prior 243 months.
- CASI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CASI.
CASI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -394.4%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 615.22%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 131.8%.
The table below shows CASI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CASI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CASI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.6% of graded US stocks.
- CASI's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 218th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DRNA, RARE, and ALNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CASI.
The table below shows CASI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CASI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CASI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$1.78|
|Prev. close||$0.39||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.39||Avg. volume||526,266|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.93||Market Cap||49.32M|
CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CASI) Company Bio
CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, acquires, develops, and commercializes therapeutics addressing cancer and other unmet medical needs in China. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
CASI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CASI Latest Social Stream
View Full CASI Social Stream
Latest CASI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CASI as an investment opportunity.
Over the last month the CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CASI ) has been much stronger than before, rebounding by...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Sean Lee CFA maintained a Buy rating on CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI – Research Report) today and set a price target of $4.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $0.86, close to its 52-week low of $0.56. According to TipRanks.com, CFA has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -6.1% and a 23.2% success rate. CFA covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Monopar Therapeutics Inc, Virios Therapeutics, and Kazia Therapeutics. CASI Pharmaceuticals has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $4.00.
CASI Pharmaceuticals (CASI) expects EVOMELA revenue of ~$9.12M for Q4 and ~$30M (+100% Y/Y) for FY ended Dec.31,2021 which exceeds the estimated $27M guidance.Analysts consensus…
CASI PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2021 REVENUES AND PROVIDES BUSINESS UPDATES
ROCKVILLE, Md. and BEIJING, Feb. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CASI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASI), a U.S. biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapeutics and pharmaceutical products, today announced preliminary and unaudited revenues for the…
In this article, we will be looking at the 8 medical stocks to buy according to Mitchell Blutt’s Consonance Capital. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and head directly to 3 Medical Stocks to Buy According to Mitchell Blutt’s Consonance Capital. Mitchell Blutt is an American physician-businessman. He is one of the […]
CASI Price Returns