Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CASS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 91.88% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CASS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 41,179,000, ranking above 83.1% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CASS has less volatility in its price than 89.07% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CASS's price: ATRI, IGIC, MTEX, PRPL and SIEB.
CASS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CASS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 27.99% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cass Information Systems Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, CASS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 83.04% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Cass Information Systems Inc's expected return of -27.99% is higher than 76.09% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Cass Information Systems Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.09% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Cass Information Systems Inc, its beta is lower than 62.07% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CASS Dividend Chart
CASS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CASS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cass Information Systems Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc Common Stock (CASS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) - Dividend Investor
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha