Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CASS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 90.42% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CASS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 41,610,000, ranking above 85.75% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CASS has less volatility in its price than 82.36% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CASS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DG, RUSHA, HMG, ED and FLO.
CASS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cass Information Systems Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 41.61% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CASS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, CASS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 80.97% such stocks.
- CASS's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 67.18% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
CASS Dividend Chart
CASS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CASS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cass Information Systems Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc Common Stock (CASS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) - Dividend Investor
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha