Cass Information Systems, Inc (CASS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CASS reports less variability in its free cash flow than 88.93% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CASS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 45,064,000; for context, that's better than 88.37% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CASS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SVM, MTCH, MCC, UPS and QTS.
CASS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CASS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 42.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cass Information Systems Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Cass Information Systems Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 77.52% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CASS's provides a return of -42.87% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 34.73% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Cass Information Systems Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 29.36% of them.
CASS Dividend Chart
CASS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CASS Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CASS dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Cass Information Systems Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Cass Information Systems Inc Common Stock (CASS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) - Dividend Investor
Cass Information Systems Inc (CASS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha