Cambridge Bancorp (CATC): Price and Financial Metrics
CATC Stock Summary
- Cambridge Bancorp's stock had its IPO on October 19, 2017, making it an older stock than just 10.29% of US equities in our set.
- CATC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.14% of US stocks.
- Cambridge Bancorp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cambridge Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be UBCP, BDGE, ACBI, IROQ, and TMP.
- Visit CATC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cambridgetrust.com.
CATC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CATC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.60||52-week high||$77.20|
|Prev. close||$75.38||52-week low||$44.20|
|Day high||$76.64||Avg. volume||18,481|
|50-day MA||$71.11||Dividend yield||2.81%|
|200-day MA||$58.86||Market Cap||530.68M|
Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Company Bio
Cambridge Bancorp operates as the holding company for Cambridge Trust Company that provides commercial and consumer banking, and trust and investment management services to individuals and businesses in Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.