Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CATC's growth rate has been 0.16% over the past 4.25 years.
- CATC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 43,338,000; for context, that's better than 83.35% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CATC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GLT, UFAB, RGLD, YY and GHG.
CATC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cambridge Bancorp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 18.4% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CATC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CATC, approximately 67.85% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CATC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 61.4% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, CATC's equity discount rate is less than 67.98% of those stocks.
CATC Dividend Chart
CATC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|