Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CATC has issued more dividends than merely 17.4% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CATC has returned $11,883,000 US dollars, more than just 23.53% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CATC's price: ENIC, CME, HMI, CCU and VLO.
CATC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cambridge Bancorp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.33% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CATC, investors may wish to consider are:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Cambridge Bancorp, its beta is lower than 68.89% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CATC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 61.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, CATC's equity discount rate is less than 69.17% of those stocks.
CATC Dividend Chart
CATC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|