Cambrex Corporation (CBM): Price and Financial Metrics
CBM Stock Summary
- Cambrex Corp's stock had its IPO on September 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.93% of US equities in our set.
- CBM's current price/earnings ratio is 54.79, which is higher than 87.37% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 62.65%, Cambrex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 81.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IOSP, JOUT, ISDR, CC, and MTSC.
- CBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cambrex Corp's official web site, go to www.cambrex.com.
CBM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.99||52-week high||$60.29|
|Prev. close||$59.99||52-week low||$33.80|
|Day high||$59.99||Avg. volume||425,060|
|50-day MA||$59.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.33||Market Cap||2.02B|
Cambrex Corporation (CBM) Company Bio
Cambrex Corporation is an innovative life sciences company that provides products, services and technologies to accelerate the development and commercialization of small molecule therapeutics. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in East Rutherford, New Jersey.