Capital Bancorp, Inc. (CBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBNK POWR Grades
- CBNK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBNK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CBNK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 36.77% of US stocks).
CBNK Stock Summary
- Capital Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on September 26, 2018, making it an older stock than just 6.86% of US equities in our set.
- CBNK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Capital Bancorp Inc comes in at 62.29%, a number that bests 91.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capital Bancorp Inc are NRIM, SFBC, FFWM, EBTC, and BOCH.
- Visit CBNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to capitalbankmd.com.
CBNK Valuation Summary
CBNK's price/earnings ratio is 10.5; this is 18.92% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBNK.
CBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.85||52-week high||$24.92|
|Prev. close||$21.51||52-week low||$9.02|
|Day high||$21.83||Avg. volume||50,520|
|50-day MA||$21.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.36||Market Cap||287.00M|
Capital Bancorp, Inc. (CBNK) Company Bio
Capital Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company of Capital Bank N.A., which offers personal and commercial banking services. The company was formerly known as Hcnb Bancorp, Inc. and changed its name to Capital Bancorp, Inc. in May 2004. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
CBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full CBNK Social Stream
Latest CBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capital Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBNK as an investment opportunity.
Capital Bancorp (CBNK) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Capital Bank continues to invest in high-tech solutions as pandemic boosts consumer demand for ability to complete home loan process remotelyROCKVILLE, Md., May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank, N.A., is advancing its high-tech human-touch approach with the introduction of an end-to-end digital mortgage application and e-closing experience for its customers of Capital Bank Home Loans. The Bank continues to invest in technology to ensure that the process of applying for a mortgage is smoother and more convenient than ever before, allowing applicants to start and complete their home loan journey from the comfort of their couch, their home office, or from their preferred mobile device regardless of where they are. “We are always looking for new opportunities to provide value to ou...
Capital Bancorp (CBNK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.41% and -12.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROCKVILLE, Md., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CBNK), the holding company for Capital Bank, N.A. (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $9.0 million, or $0.65 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021. By comparison, net income was $2.9 million, or $0.21 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2020. Return on average assets was 1.87% for the first quarter of 2021, compared to 0.84% for the same period in 2020. Return on average equity was 22.3% for the first quarter of 2021, compared to 8.6% for the same period in 2020. “Capital Bancorp started the year with solid first quarter results and is well-positioned to continue our profitable growth in 2021,” said Steven Schwartz, Chairman of the Board of the Company. “Investment...
Capital Bancorp (CBNK) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
CBNK Price Returns