Capital Bancorp, Inc. (CBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
CBNK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Capital Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 10.6% of US stocks.
- CBNK's went public 1.49 years ago, making it older than merely 1.15% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CBNK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCB, NBN, DIT, CONN, and GMS.
- To check out Capital Bancorp Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001419536.
CBNK Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.03||52-week high||$15.07|
|Prev. close||$11.79||52-week low||$6.98|
|Day high||$11.10||Avg. volume||22,514|
|50-day MA||$13.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.31||Market Cap||152.99M|
Capital Bancorp, Inc. (CBNK) Company Bio
Capital Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company of Capital Bank N.A., which offers personal and commercial banking services. The company was formerly known as Hcnb Bancorp, Inc. and changed its name to Capital Bancorp, Inc. in May 2004. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.