CBTX, Inc. (CBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBTX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CBTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CBTX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CBTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CBTX is 0.24 -- better than just 20.16% of US stocks.
- CBTX's went public 3.72 years ago, making it older than merely 11.55% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.23 for CBTX Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBTX Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CASS, INDB, CZNC, HMN, and FCBC.
- Visit CBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitybankoftx.com.
CBTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CBTX's price/sales ratio is 57.58% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- CBTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, CBTX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBTX.
CBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.30||52-week high||$33.29|
|Prev. close||$27.57||52-week low||$13.82|
|Day high||$27.71||Avg. volume||47,846|
|50-day MA||$27.91||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$27.20||Market Cap||646.82M|
CBTX, Inc. (CBTX) Company Bio
CBTX, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A. that provides commercial banking solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, and professionals in Houston and Beaumont, Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beaumont, Texas.
CBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full CBTX Social Stream
Latest CBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBTX Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBTX as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc., or the Company (NASDAQ: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., or the Bank, today announced its results for the second quarter of 2021. Robert R. Franklin, Jr., Chairman, CEO and President of the Company stated, “We are proud to present our second quarter financial results which we think are indicative of a transition from a COVID dominated economy to a more robust, growth economy. We have seen credit steadily impr
CBTX (CBTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc., or the Company (NASDAQ: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., or the Bank, today announced it will hold a quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time). To access the live webcast of the conference call, individuals can visit the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website: https://ir.cbtxinc.com/events-
HOUSTON, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas N.A., today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.13 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 1, 2021. About CBTX, Inc. CBTX, Inc. is the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., a community bank, offering commercia
CBTX increased its quarterly cash dividend by 30% to $0.13 per share. Prior to this, the bank doubled its dividend payout to $0.10 from $0.05 in March 2019. CBTX (CBTX) announced that the new dividend will be paid on April 15 to shareholders of record as of April 1. The company’s annual dividend of $0.52 per share now reflects a dividend yield of 1.69%. In January, CBTX reported 4Q results. The company’s 4Q earnings declined 18% year-over-year to $0.41 per share but outpaced Street estimates of $0.27. Revenues decreased 3.9% to $36.04 million but exceeded analysts’ expectations of $35.7 million.
CBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|