CBTX, Inc. (CBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CBTX POWR Grades
- CBTX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- CBTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CBTX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CBTX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 220.31, CBTX Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.34% of US stocks.
- CBTX's went public 3.97 years ago, making it older than only 13.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.25 for CBTX Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CBTX Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CASS, RNST, CASH, OPBK, and HMNF.
- Visit CBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitybankoftx.com.
CBTX Valuation Summary
- CBTX's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.5; this is 117.44% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 46 months, CBTX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 10.6.
- CBTX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CBTX.
CBTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CBTX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.58% of graded US stocks.
- CBTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 258th of 431 Banking stocks.
- MTB, IBTX, and BMRC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CBTX.
The table below shows CBTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CBTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.68||52-week high||$33.29|
|Prev. close||$27.25||52-week low||$17.70|
|Day high||$27.43||Avg. volume||45,200|
|50-day MA||$26.59||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$28.36||Market Cap||656.14M|
CBTX, Inc. (CBTX) Company Bio
CBTX, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A. that provides commercial banking solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, and professionals in Houston and Beaumont, Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beaumont, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CBTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CBTX Latest Social Stream
View Full CBTX Social Stream
Latest CBTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CBTX Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CBTX as an investment opportunity.
CBTX (CBTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HOUSTON, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc., or the Company (NASDAQ: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A., or the Bank, today announced it will hold a quarterly conference call to discuss third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time). To access the live webcast of the conference call, individuals can visit the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website: https://ir.cbtxinc.com/event
HOUSTON, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CBTX, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBTX), the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas N.A., today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.13 per share of common stock. The dividend will be payable on October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on October 1, 2021. CBTX, Inc. (the “Company”) further announced that its Board of Directors authorized a new share repurchase program unde
Every investor in CBTX, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CBTX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large companies...
CBTX (CBTX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.63% and -4.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CBTX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|