CBTX, Inc. (CBTX): Price and Financial Metrics
CBTX Stock Summary
- CBTX's went public 2.09 years ago, making it older than just 4.92% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.61 for CBTX Inc; that's greater than it is for 83.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,592.72%, CBTX Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.98% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CBTX Inc are HFWA, FMAO, TRCB, CCNE, and IBCP.
- Visit CBTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitybankoftx.com.
CBTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CBTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.86||52-week high||$34.34|
|Prev. close||$29.83||52-week low||$25.92|
|Day high||$30.00||Avg. volume||35,608|
|50-day MA||$29.04||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$29.41||Market Cap||776.84M|
CBTX, Inc. (CBTX) Company Bio
CBTX, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for CommunityBank of Texas, N.A. that provides commercial banking solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, and professionals in Houston and Beaumont, Texas. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beaumont, Texas.