Chemours Company (The) (CC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 9.98%.
- CC's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -32.18% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 18.1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CMS, CSX, BRG, NJDCY and WPG.
CC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Chemours Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 46.7%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chemours Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Chemours Co offers a higher dividend yield than 88.89% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Chemours Co, its beta is lower than 2.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Chemours Co has an equity discount rate lower than only 0.85% of them.
CC Dividend Chart
CC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|