Chemours Company (The) (CC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.75 years, CC has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.11%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CC has less fluctuation in its price than merely 7.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MRCC, INGR, USDP, FRT and COG.
CC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Chemours Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 46.66% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chemours Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Chemours Co offers a higher dividend yield than 88.98% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Chemours Co, its beta is lower than 2.86% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CC Dividend Chart
CC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|