Capital City Bank Group (CCBG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CCBG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 7.32%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CCBG's growth rate has been 0.32% over the past 5.5 years.
- CCBG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 56,079,000; for context, that's better than 85.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CCBG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPNS, SVT, KAR, LITE and AZN.
CCBG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CCBG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 17.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCBG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Capital City Bank Group Inc, its beta is lower than 70.96% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CCBG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 92.6% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CCBG's equity discount rate is less than 64.01% of those stocks.
CCBG Dividend Chart
CCBG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCBG Dividends vs. Peers
CCBG's dividend yield currently ranks #38 of 66 vs. its peers in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CCBG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Capital City Bank Group Inc and its dividends:
Capital City Bank Group Inc Common Stock (CCBG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) - Dividend Investor
Capital City Bank Group Inc (CCBG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha