Crown Holdings Inc. (CCK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CCK has issued more dividends than 6.36% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CCK's comes in at -34.93 -- better than 4.28% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CCK's price: PTE, ZTO, EBIX, RBA and AGI.
CCK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Crown Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 54.12% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Crown Holdings Inc's dividend yield of 0.7% is in the bottom 10.09%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CCK than it is for 85.96% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Crown Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.4% of them.
CCK Dividend Chart
CCK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCK Dividends vs. Peers
|1||AMBP||Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.||7.34%|
|3||MINI||Mobile Mini, Inc.||4.10%|
|4||PKG||Packaging Corporation of America||3.61%|
|5||PTVE||Pactiv Evergreen Inc.||3.58%|
|6||SON||Sonoco Products Company||3.24%|
|9||ARD||Ardagh Group S.A. Common Shares||2.42%|
|10||SEOAY||Stora Enso Oyj ADR||2.36%|
|11||BMS||Bemis Company, Inc.||2.24%|
|13||MONDY||Mondi PLC ADR||2.06%|
|14||BERY||Berry Global Group, Inc.||1.69%|
|15||GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||1.68%|
|16||SEE||Sealed Air Corp.||1.52%|
|18||SLGN||Silgan Holdings Inc.||1.22%|
|20||CCK||Crown Holdings Inc.||0.99%|
|21||SMFKY||Smurfit Kappa Group PLC ADR||0.98%|
|23||KRT||Karat Packaging Inc.||0.00%|
|24||OI||O-I Glass Inc.||0.00%|
|25||UFPT||UFP Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|26||KSHB||KushCo Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||MPSX||Multi Packaging Solutions International Limited||0.00%|