Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCU has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.96% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CCU has returned $102,135,646,000 US dollars -- more than 98.9% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CCU's price: EVI, BAH, PNW, MRTN and NWFL.
CCU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding United Breweries Co Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 116.76% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Breweries Co Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CCU offers a dividend yield in the top 3.25% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, CCU's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 78.99% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $3 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.34% of companies in the same revenue class.
CCU Dividend Chart
CCU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CCU dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa and its dividends:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa Common Stock (CCU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) - Dividend Investor
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha