Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCU has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.87% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- CCU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.63% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CCU has returned $218,035,429,000 US dollars, more than 99.02% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CCU that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JHX, STC, DHT, SSD and AIMC.
CCU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CCU, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 261.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for United Breweries Co Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CCU's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 95.91% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.96% of companies in the same revenue class.
CCU Dividend Chart
CCU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CCU dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa and its dividends:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa Common Stock (CCU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) - Dividend Investor
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha