Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CDR's growth rate has been -0.02% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CDR has less fluctuation in its price than merely 1.69% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CDR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SCHN, FSV, FPI, MBUU and BF.B.
CDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CDR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 26.79% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cedar Realty Trust Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CDR's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 0.9% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CDR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 11.03% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CDR Dividend Chart
CDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|