Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CDR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.27%, higher than about 4.21% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CDR has less fluctuation in its price than merely 0.19% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CDR's price: UIHC, CRK, AUBN, TG and CCI.
CDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CDR, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.82%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cedar Realty Trust Inc are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, Cedar Realty Trust Inc has a beta lower than just 0.12% of such peers.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, CDR is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 8.5% of them.
CDR Dividend Chart
CDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|