Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CDR has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.33%, higher than about 2.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CDR has less fluctuation in its price than merely 0.8% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CDR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LITE, JKHY, HAPP, AQN and GHM.
CDR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cedar Realty Trust Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.76% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cedar Realty Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Cedar Realty Trust Inc than it is for just 0% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- CDR's market cap of approximately $235 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 3.06% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, CDR's equity discount rate is less than just 0% of those stocks.
CDR Dividend Chart
CDR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|