Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A. (CDRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDRO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, CODERE ONLINE LUXEMBOURG SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 355.41%, CODERE ONLINE LUXEMBOURG SA's debt growth rate surpasses 95.34% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CDRO comes in at -63.5% -- higher than that of just 8.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CGA, ETD, MSN, GRNQ, and AEI.
- To check out CODERE ONLINE LUXEMBOURG SA's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866782.
CDRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.15||52-week high||$5.88|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.42||Avg. volume||12,700|
|50-day MA||$2.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.96||Market Cap||142.13M|
Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A. (CDRO) Company Bio
Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A. operates as an online gaming and sports betting operator in Latin America. The company offers online sports betting and casino services through its website and a mobile application. It operates in Spain, Italy, Mexico, Colombia, and Panama. The company is based in Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDRO Latest Social Stream
View Full CDRO Social Stream
Latest CDRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CODERE ONLINE LUXEMBOURG SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDRO as an investment opportunity.
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Jeffrey Stantial maintained a Buy rating on Codere Online (CDRO - Research Report) on November 18 and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.65.According to TipRanks, Stantial is an analyst with an average return of -5.4% and a 41.94% success rate. Stantial covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Light & Wonder, Century Casinos, and Everi Holdings.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Codere Online with a $7.50 average price target, a 183.02% upside from current levels.
In a report released today, Michael Kupinski from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Codere Online (CDRO - Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.73.According to TipRanks, Kupinski is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.9% and a 42.76% success rate. Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Entravision, Salem Communications, and Bowlero Corp. Class A.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Codere Online with a $9.00 average price target.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $10.
Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:CDRO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 16, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Guillermo Lancha - Director, Investor Relations and…
The following slide deck was published by Codere Online Luxembourg, S.A.
Codere Online Luxembourg press release (CDRO): Q3 Net loss of €11.6M Revenue of €28.9M (+50.5% Y/Y).
CDRO Price Returns