CDW Corporation (CDW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CDW's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.52%.
- CDW reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.33% over the past 5.76 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CDW's price: EVI, UGP, XEL, GNSS and FTI.
CDW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CDW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 68.11% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of CDW Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- CDW generates about 18 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 16% of companies in the large revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $18 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 17.85% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CDW boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 84.05% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CDW Dividend Chart
CDW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|