CONSOL Energy Inc. (CEIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEIX POWR Grades
- CEIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- CEIX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CEIX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CEIX Stock Summary
- CEIX's current price/earnings ratio is 4.04, which is higher than just 7.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.03%, CONSOL ENERGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONSOL ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 528.95%; that's higher than 96.87% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONSOL ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPA, SXC, CRC, CNSL, and PLBY.
- Visit CEIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.consolenergy.com.
CEIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CEIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 70.91% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 65 months, CEIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEIX.
CEIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.92% of graded US stocks.
- CEIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 8th of 9 Coal stocks.
- ARLP, HCC, and ARCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEIX.
The table below shows CEIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.94||52-week high||$79.17|
|Prev. close||$56.51||52-week low||$34.57|
|Day high||$57.40||Avg. volume||957,179|
|50-day MA||$56.54||Dividend yield||7.72%|
|200-day MA||$61.92||Market Cap||1.98B|
CONSOL Energy Inc. (CEIX) Company Bio
CONSOL Energy Inc. engages in the production of bituminous coal. It focuses on the extraction and preparation of coal in the Appalachian basin. It operates through Pennsylvania Mining Complex segment, which consists of mining, preparation, and marketing of thermal coal, sold primarily to power generators. The company operates through the following segments: PAMC and CONSOL Marine Terminal. The PAMC segment includes mining, preparation and marketing of thermal coal. The CONSOL Marine Terminal segment provides coal export terminal services. CONSOL Energy was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CEIX Social Stream
Latest CEIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSOL ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEIX as an investment opportunity.
Is There An Opportunity With CONSOL Energy Inc.'s (NYSE:CEIX) 35% Undervaluation?
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, CONSOL Energy fair value estimate is US$87.96 CONSOL Energy is...
Consol Energy (CEIX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
Consol Energy (CEIX) closed the most recent trading day at $52.92, moving -0.06% from the previous trading session.
Consol Energy Inc. (CEIX) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Consol Energy (CEIX) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
CONSOL Energy Stock Shows Improved RS, But Still Shy Of Benchmark
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for CONSOL Energy shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
11 Best Coal Mining Stocks To Buy Today
In this article, we discuss 11 best coal mining stocks to buy today. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Coal Mining Stocks To Buy Today. Coal occupies a central position in discussions related to climate change and energy because it is the most significant source of energy […]
CEIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEIXWant to see what other sources are saying about CONSOL Energy Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CONSOL Energy Inc (CEIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CONSOL Energy Inc (CEIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CONSOL Energy Inc (CEIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...