Cypress Environmental Partners LP (CELP) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering CELP.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CELP Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for CELP as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of CELP is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
- CELP has a less variance in analysts' estimates than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of CELP is higher than 4.5% of Business Services stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of CELP is greater than 29.68% of stocks in the micro market cap category.
- Cypress Environmental Partners LP's NA is higher than just about none of of all US stocks.
Is CELP a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!