CNOOC Limited (CEO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CEO's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 97.98% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, CEO generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.39% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CEO has returned $28,973,000,000 US dollars -- more than 98.19% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CEO's price: CNSL, AWK, RFP, CTB and VRSK.
CEO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CEO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 207.15% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CEO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Cnooc Ltd's estimated return of 207.15% surpasses about 90.82% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CEO than it is for 82.41% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Cnooc Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 87.04% of them.
CEO Dividend Chart
CEO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|