CNOOC Limited (CEO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CEO's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 98.03% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CEO is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.34% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CEO has returned $28,973,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.25% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CEO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PFBI, CTBI, FORTY, KIM and SRE.
CEO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CEO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 213.18% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cnooc Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 42 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.93 is greater than 88.41% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CEO's provides a return of 213.18% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.64% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Cnooc Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 87.27% of them.
CEO Dividend Chart
CEO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|