Central Puerto S.A. American Depositary Shares (each represents ten Common Shares) (CEPU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEPU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CEPU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEPU is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CEPU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CEPU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Central Puerto Sa's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Central Puerto Sa is higher than it is for about just 0.35% of US stocks.
- Central Puerto Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 904.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEPU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEP, ARL, SID, TCI, and PBF.
- Visit CEPU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.centralpuerto.com.
CEPU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEPU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.43||52-week high||$3.05|
|Prev. close||$2.50||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.51||Avg. volume||291,961|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||367.91M|
Central Puerto S.A. American Depositary Shares (each represents ten Common Shares) (CEPU) Company Bio
Central Puerto S.A. generates and sells electric power to private and public customers in Argentina. The company generates power through thermal, gas, and wind power plants with a total installed capacity of 3,791 MW. It also delivers steam to private customers through cogeneration cycles. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
CEPU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEPU Latest Social Stream
View Full CEPU Social Stream
Latest CEPU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Central Puerto Sa that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEPU as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will analyze whether Uxin Limited (NASDAQ:UXIN) is a good investment right now by following the lead of some of the best investors in the world and piggybacking their ideas. There’s no better way to get these firms’ immense resources and analytical capabilities working for us than to follow their lead into […]
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
In this article we discuss the 10 best cheap stocks to buy now according to billionaire Jim Simons. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Simons’ history and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Best Cheap Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Jim Simons. Jim Simons, who oversees Renaissance Technologies, […]
Photo by studio-fi/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis Our line of thought can be summarized as follows: Central Puerto's (CEPU) capital structure is composed of ~1,500 million common shares trading at $2 per ADR at NYSE with each ADR representing 10 common shares. Therefore, market cap sits at $300 million....
A replay of today's call may be accessed by accessing the webcast in the Investor Support section of the Central Puerto corporate website. Unless otherwise noted, it is worth noting that the financial statements for the quarter ended on March 31, 2021, include the effects of the inflation adjustment. Central Puerto assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements, except as required under applicable security laws.
CEPU Price Returns