Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CEQP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.76 years is 0.47% -- which is higher than about 92.35% stocks we're looking at.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CEQP has less volatility in its price than 8.65% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CEQP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ADT, PEGA, COST, WEI and RKT.
CEQP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CEQP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 48.4% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Crestwood Equity Partners LP are:
- The amount of revenue Crestwood Equity Partners LP earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 99.33% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CEQP, approximately only 0.48% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CEQP Dividend Chart
CEQP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CEQP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Crestwood Equity Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP Common Stock (CEQP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) - Dividend Investor
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha