Cerecor Inc. (CERC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CERC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CERC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CERC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CERC Stock Summary
- For CERC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- CERC's price/sales ratio is 59.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.33% of US stocks.
- Cerecor Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRUS, GSIT, DAIO, SGMO, and ARDX.
- Visit CERC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cerecor.com.
CERC Valuation Summary
- CERC's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 110.88% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 69 months, CERC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.1.
- Over the past 69 months, CERC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERC.
CERC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.69||52-week high||$4.50|
|Prev. close||$2.69||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||1,358,803|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||256.82M|
Cerecor Inc. (CERC) Company Bio
Cerecor Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on development and commercialization of treatments for rare pediatric and orphan diseases. It develop therapies for the treatment of inherited metabolic disorders, such as CERC-801 and CERC-802, which completed the phase I clinical trial; and CERC-803. The company is also involved in the developing of CERC-007, an anti-IL-18 monoclonal antibody for the treatment of autoimmune inflammatory diseases, such as adult onset stills disease and multiple myeloma; CERC-006, a dual mTOR inhibitor to treat complex lymphatic malformations; and CERC-002, an anti-LIGHT monoclonal antibody for the treatment of Pediatric-onset Crohn's diseases. In addition, it develops CERC-913, a protide nucleotide for the treatment of mitochondrial disorder; CERC-005, a monoclonal antibody to treat rare auto-inflammatory diseases; CERC-301 for the treatment of symptomatic Orthostatic Hypotension; and CERC-406 for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Further, the company offers Millipred, an oral prednisolone for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, such as arthritis, blood disorders, immune system disorders, skin and eye conditions, respiratory disorders, cancer, and severe allergies. The company was formerly known as Ceregen Corporation and changed its name to Cerecor Inc. in March 2011. Cerecor Inc. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland.
CERC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERC Latest Social Stream
View Full CERC Social Stream
Latest CERC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cerecor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERC as an investment opportunity.
Cerecor Inc (NASDAQ: CERC) announced initial results from a Phase 1b proof-of-concept study evaluating CERC-002 in adult patients with moderate to severe Crohn's disease (CD). CERC-002 is an investigational fully human anti-LIGHT (tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 14 (TNFSF14)) monoclonal antibody. Data includes for a low-dose cohort of CERC-002 (1.0 mg/kg) in moderate to severe Crohn's disease patients who had previously failed three or more lines of biologic therapies, including anti-TN
Cerecor Announces Positive Initial Phase 1b Results for CERC-002 in Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease Patients
Positive results for low-dose cohort of CERC-002 (1.0 mg/kg) in moderate to severe Crohn's disease patients who had previously failed three or more lines of biologic therapies, including anti-TNF alpha treatmentsMean reduction in LIGHT levels of approximately 80% compared to baseline signify a dramatic and rapid reduction of LIGHT levels correlating to the pharmacodynamic effect of CERC-002Clinically meaningful endoscopic improvement in 75% (3/4) of subjects, as determined by colonoscopy (SES-CD
Major Depressive Disorder Drug Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cerecor Inc., e-Therapeutics Plc, Eli Lilly and Com
This report studies the Major Depressive Disorder Drug Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Major Depressive Disorder Drug market segmented 
CERC Price Returns