Cerus Corporation (CERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERS POWR Grades
- CERS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CERS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CERS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
CERS Stock Summary
- CERS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 323.14 -- higher than 91.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CERS's price/sales ratio is 8.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.1% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 29.39%, Cerus Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 80.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CERS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSNL, DUO, PDFS, ENTX, and AMWL.
- CERS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cerus Corp's official web site, go to www.cerus.com.
CERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CERS's price/sales ratio is 123.68% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CERS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CERS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERS.
CERS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 181.83%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 48.5%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -31.06%.
The table below shows CERS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.02% of graded US stocks.
- CERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.647 -- ranking 61st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BSGM, NVCR, and STRR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERS.
The table below shows CERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$8.87|
|Prev. close||$6.89||52-week low||$4.67|
|Day high||$7.01||Avg. volume||1,670,011|
|50-day MA||$6.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.11||Market Cap||1.16B|
Cerus Corporation (CERS) Company Bio
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company which focuses on developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Concord, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERS Latest Social Stream
View Full CERS Social Stream
Latest CERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cerus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERS as an investment opportunity.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 35.4% in Cerus (CERS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
CONCORD, Calif., November 19, 2021--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced that Kevin D. Green, Cerus’ chief financial officer, is scheduled to participate in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference in Nashville, Tenn., on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET.
Carol Moore, SVP Reg. And Quality at Cerus (NASDAQ:CERS), made a large buy and sell of company shares on November 5, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Carol Moore exercised options to purchase 110,000 Cerus shares at a price of $3.75 per share for a total of $412,500 on November 5. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market. They sold at a price of $7.94 to raise a total of $873,191 from
Richard J Benjamin, Chief Medical Officer at Cerus (NASDAQ:CERS), made a large buy and sell of company shares on November 3, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Richard J Benjamin exercised options to purchase 165,000 Cerus shares at prices ranging from $4.32 to $4.72 per share for a total of $753,133 on November 3. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market. They sold at prices ranging fro
CONCORD, Calif., November 08, 2021--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced that William ‘Obi’ Greenman, Cerus’ president and chief executive officer, and Kevin D. Green, Cerus’ chief financial officer, are scheduled to participate in the Stifel 2021 Virtual Healthcare Conference on Monday, November 15, 2021 at 4:40 p.m. ET.
CERS Price Returns