Cerus Corporation (CERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CERS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.85% of US stocks.
- CERS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CERS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CERS Stock Summary
- CERS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 152.65 -- higher than 83.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CERS's price/sales ratio is 6.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 77.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 30.94%, Cerus Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 78.24% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cerus Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GBT, BLI, SMTC, PDEX, and QUIK.
- Visit CERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cerus.com.
CERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CERS's price/sales ratio is 123.68% higher, now standing at 8.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CERS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CERS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERS.
CERS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 19.24%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 137.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -31.06%.
The table below shows CERS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.02% of graded US stocks.
- CERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.647 -- ranking 61st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BSGM, NVCR, and STRR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERS.
The table below shows CERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.21||52-week high||$8.06|
|Prev. close||$5.25||52-week low||$4.34|
|Day high||$5.29||Avg. volume||1,801,150|
|50-day MA||$5.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||922.64M|
Cerus Corporation (CERS) Company Bio
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company which focuses on developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Concord, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERS Latest Social Stream
View Full CERS Social Stream
Latest CERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cerus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERS as an investment opportunity.
CONCORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced that Kevin D. Green, Cerus’ chief financial officer, is scheduled to participate at the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 at 1:30 p.m. EST. A live webcast of the event will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Cerus web site at http://www.cerus.com/ir. A replay will be available for approximately two weeks following the completion of the event. ABOUT CERUS Cerus Co
Cerus Corp''s (NASDAQ: CERS ) Q4 FY21 product revenue was $39.9 million , compared to $28.2 million, driven by increased sales of INTERCEPT platelet kits to blood center customers across the U.S. Total revenue increased 49% to $50.1 million, beating the consensus of $44.2 million. Product gross profit was $20.4 million and, for the second consecutive quarter, was the highest in the company''s history, Full story available on Benzinga.com
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 90.5% in Cerus (CERS). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
CONCORD, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021. Recent developments and highlights include: Fourth quarter 2021 total revenue of $50.1 million, reflecting a 49% increase over the prior year period. For the full year, 2021 total revenue was $159.5 million, reflecting a 40% increase over the prior year period. Total revenue was composed of (in thousands, except %): Three Months E
No summary available.
CERS Price Returns