Cerus Corporation (CERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CERS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CERS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.49% of US stocks.
- CERS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CERS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CERS Stock Summary
- CERUS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 79.48% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CERS has reported earnings growth of -40.62%, putting it ahead of 25.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CERUS CORP comes in at 30.81%, a number that bests 73.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CERUS CORP are VLD, VNRX, BLI, IPWR, and VRAR.
- CERS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CERUS CORP's official web site, go to www.cerus.com.
CERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CERS's price/sales ratio is 95% higher, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CERS's price/sales ratio has gone down 40.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERS.
CERS Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 27.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -26.94%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 21.24%.
The table below shows CERS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.02% of graded US stocks.
- CERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.647 -- ranking 61st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BSGM, NVCR, and STRR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERS.
The table below shows CERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.98||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$4.19||Avg. volume||1,642,837|
|50-day MA||$3.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.72||Market Cap||706.14M|
Cerus Corporation (CERS) Company Bio
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company which focuses on developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Concord, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERS Latest Social Stream
View Full CERS Social Stream
Latest CERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERS as an investment opportunity.
Cerus ( NASDAQ:CERS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$39.6m (up 9.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
CONCORD, Calif., November 04, 2022--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) announced today that Vivek Jayaraman, Cerus’ chief operating officer, is scheduled to participate in two conferences:
Cerus (CERS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CONCORD, Calif., November 03, 2022--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Cerus Corporation Announces Award of U.S. Department of Defense Funding for Development of Pathogen Reduced, Lyophilized Cryoprecipitate
CONCORD, Calif., November 02, 2022--Cerus Corporation (Nasdaq: CERS) today announced that it has been awarded a $9.1 million contract by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Industrial Base Analysis and Sustainment (IBAS) program for the development of pathogen reduced, lyophilized cryoprecipitate ("LyoCryo") to treat bleeding due to trauma.
CERS Price Returns