Cerus Corporation (CERS): Price and Financial Metrics
CERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||1,330,257|
|50-day MA||$1.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||309.85M|
CERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CERS POWR Grades
- CERS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.49% of US stocks.
- CERS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CERS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CERS Stock Summary
- CERUS CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.52% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CERS has reported earnings growth of 27.36%, putting it ahead of 74.43% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CERUS CORP's share price is greater than that of 80.81% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CERUS CORP are LCTX, APLS, OMIC, TVTX, and FCEL.
- Visit CERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cerus.com.
CERS Valuation Summary
- CERS's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.7; this is 176.38% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CERS's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CERS.
CERS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.22%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 41.06%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.14%.
The table below shows CERS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CERS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.02% of graded US stocks.
- CERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.647 -- ranking 61st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BSGM, NVCR, and STRR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CERS.
The table below shows CERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cerus Corporation (CERS) Company Bio
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company which focuses on developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Concord, California.
CERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CERS Latest Social Stream
View Full CERS Social Stream
Latest CERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CERUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CERS as an investment opportunity.
Positive week for Cerus Corporation (NASDAQ:CERS) institutional investors who lost 54% over the past year
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Cerus' stock price is sensitive to their trading...
Cerus Corporation (NASDAQ:CERS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Cerus Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.03, expectations were $-0.05. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Cerus Corporation Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ […]
CONCORD, Calif., November 03, 2023--Cerus Corporation (NASDAQ:CERS) announced today that the Company will participate in two upcoming investor conferences:
Company reaffirms commitment to achieve non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q4 2023
Cerus (CERS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40% and 2.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CERS Price Returns