Cerus Corporation (CERS): Price and Financial Metrics
CERS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.66, Cerus Corp has a higher such ratio than 87.49% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 115.77%, Cerus Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 87.57% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cerus Corp comes in at 23.3%, a number that bests 79.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cerus Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MRAM, CSLT, PACB, JG, and NSTG.
- CERS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cerus Corp's official web site, go to www.cerus.com.
CERS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.01||52-week high||$6.64|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$2.71|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||1,973,454|
|50-day MA||$4.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.74||Market Cap||812.45M|
Cerus Corporation (CERS) Company Bio
Cerus Corporation operates as a biomedical products company which focuses on developing and commercializing the INTERCEPT Blood System to enhance blood safety. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Concord, California.