CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CF reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 1.76000000000001% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for CF has increased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MSCI, EGO, MPWR, HIHO and OMI.
CF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 1.92% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CF Industries Holdings Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, CF Industries Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 80.34% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 28.3% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CF Industries Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 13.81% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CF Dividend Chart
CF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CF Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CF dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CF Industries Holdings Inc and its dividends:
CF Industries Holdings Inc Common Stock (CF) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) - Dividend Investor
CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha