Churchill Downs, Incorporated (CHDN): Price and Financial Metrics
CHDN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHDN is 5.57 -- better than 93.4% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHDN is currently 107.35, higher than 95.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Churchill Downs Inc is higher than it is for about 95.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Churchill Downs Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AHCO, MSGN, OR, CDZI, and ALEX.
- Visit CHDN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.churchilldownsincorporated.com.
CHDN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHDN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$212.94||52-week high||$258.32|
|Prev. close||$219.04||52-week low||$85.24|
|Day high||$225.59||Avg. volume||223,484|
|50-day MA||$227.91||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$188.84||Market Cap||8.20B|
Churchill Downs, Incorporated (CHDN) Company Bio
Churchill Downs provides pari-mutuel horse-racing, online account wagering on horseracing, and casino gaming services. It operates in five segments: Racing, Casinos, TwinSpires, Big Fish Games, Inc., and Other Investments. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
CHDN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHDN Latest Social Stream
View Full CHDN Social Stream
Latest CHDN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Churchill Downs Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHDN as an investment opportunity.
Churchill Downs (CHDN): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.31; GAAP EPS of $0.91 beats by $0.35.Revenue of $324.3M (+28.2% Y/Y) beats by $37.2M.Press Release...
Churchill Downs (CHDN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 55.36% and 11.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOUISVILLE, Ky., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Churchill Downs Incorporated (Nasdaq: CHDN) (the "Company", "we", "us", "our") today reported business results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Highlights Net revenue of $324.3 million, up 28% over the prior year quarterNet income(a) of $36.1 million compared to net loss of $23.4 million in the prior year quarter Adjusted net income(a) of $34.6 million, compared to $2.0 million in the prior year quarter Adjusted EBITDA of $110.6 million, up 100% compared to $55.3 million in the prior year quarterDerby City Gaming delivered record net revenue of $32.9 million, up 52% over the prior year quarterOur TwinSpires Horse Racing business delivered record first quarter net revenue of $93.1 million, up 39% over the p...
Churchill Downs (CHDN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Shareholders Will Probably Hold Off On Increasing Churchill Downs Incorporated's (NASDAQ:CHDN) CEO Compensation For The Time Being
The share price of Churchill Downs Incorporated ( NASDAQ:CHDN ) has increased significantly over the past few years...
CHDN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|