Churchill Downs, Incorporated (CHDN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 4.94 -- higher than 94.51% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHDN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFS, WEI, TRMK, TU and BGCP.
CHDN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding CHURCHILL DOWNS Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 94.57% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHDN, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue CHURCHILL DOWNS Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 2.44% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the small-sized revenue class, CHURCHILL DOWNS Inc has a beta lower than 8.03% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CHURCHILL DOWNS Inc's estimated return of -94.57% surpasses about only 1.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CHDN Dividend Chart
CHDN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|