Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CHMI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01; for context, that's better than 6.66% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CHMI has less volatility in its price than 93.94% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHMI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FMC, NXGN, NKE, HRL and UVE.
CHMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 196.51% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CHMI offers a dividend yield in the top 0.989999999999995% of stocks in our set.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $28 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.64% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 8.02% of them.
CHMI Dividend Chart
CHMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CHMI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp and its dividends:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp Common Stock (CHMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) - Dividend Investor
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha