Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CHMI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.06; for context, that's better than only 9.04% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CHMI has less volatility in its price than just 13.36% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHMI's price: EDUC, HX, CHRW, KL and MGPI.
CHMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CHMI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 86.3%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp produces a dividend yield 11.71% -- which falls in the top 5.05%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CHMI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.57% of them.
CHMI Dividend Chart
CHMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHMI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp and its dividends:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp Common Stock (CHMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) - Dividend Investor
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha