Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation (CHMI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHMI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 8.22% stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHMI has less fluctuation in its price than 96.79% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHMI's price: ALSN, PNM, IRCP, UNIT and MPWR.
CHMI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CHMI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 66.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CHMI offers a dividend yield in the top 2.29000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CHMI's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.18% of them.
CHMI Dividend Chart
CHMI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHMI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp and its dividends:
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp Common Stock (CHMI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) - Dividend Investor
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha