Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS): Price and Financial Metrics
CHRS Stock Summary
- Coherus BioSciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.65% of US listed stocks.
- CHRS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHRS's revenue has grown 525.95% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.68% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coherus BioSciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LXRX, SMSI, CPRX, MCHX, and ACMR.
- Visit CHRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coherus.com.
CHRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.06||52-week high||$23.91|
|Prev. close||$18.89||52-week low||$12.60|
|Day high||$19.21||Avg. volume||1,026,800|
|50-day MA||$18.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.82||Market Cap||1.34B|
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS) Company Bio
Coherus Biosciences is a pure-play biosimilar platform company that develops and commercializes high-quality therapeutics for major regulated markets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Redwood City, California.