Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHRS POWR Grades
- CHRS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHRS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CHRS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.58% of US stocks).
CHRS Stock Summary
- Coherus BioSciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.78% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 117.86%, Coherus BioSciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.65% of about US stocks.
- Coherus BioSciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 12.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Coherus BioSciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBIO, INFN, MBII, PTCT, and DTIL.
- Visit CHRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coherus.com.
CHRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.07||52-week high||$22.22|
|Prev. close||$14.76||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$15.07||Avg. volume||1,141,514|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.58||Market Cap||1.14B|
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS) Company Bio
Coherus Biosciences is a pure-play biosimilar platform company that develops and commercializes high-quality therapeutics for major regulated markets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Redwood City, California.
CHRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRS Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRS Social Stream
Latest CHRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Coherus BioSciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRS as an investment opportunity.
Peter Wilcox/iStock via Getty ImagesIn the last 12 months, I have covered Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) twice, and despite my liking for the company, it has continued to trade sideways and downwards. The stock saw a major spike and then a fall on Jan. 27 (ish) and then again another one...
Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Drug Market Detailed Analysis and Growth Strategies By Biocon Ltd,Coherus BioSciences Inc,Livzon Pharmaceutical Group Inc
This report studies the Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Drug Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Drug Market analysis segmented 
Companies in the news are: REGN, CHRS, SENS, CGEM
InvestorPlace is kicking off Friday with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for the day as we prepare for that weekend break.
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co Ltd and Coherus BioSciences Inc (NASDAQ: CHRS ) have announced positive results from the pivotal Phase 3 JUPITER-02 trial evaluating toripalimab plus chemotherapy for the first-line treatment of recurrent or metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC). The results will be presented at the annual meeting of the American Society for Clinical Oncology. The interim analysis met the primary endpoint, demonstrating a statistically significant and Full story available on Benzinga.com
CHRS Price Returns
Continue Researching CHRSWant to do more research on Coherus BioSciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch