Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHRS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CHRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHRS is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CHRS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.16% of US stocks).
CHRS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHRS is -2.46 -- better than merely 4.07% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -250.15 for COHERUS BIOSCIENCES INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHRS's revenue has grown -34.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 5.76% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COHERUS BIOSCIENCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be THTX, BYND, VMW, RGS, and STX.
- CHRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COHERUS BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.coherus.com.
CHRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CHRS's price/earnings ratio is 111.01% lower, now standing at -2.5.
- CHRS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHRS.
CHRS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 139.6%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -17.73%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -31.41%.
The table below shows CHRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHRS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.07% of graded US stocks.
- CHRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.513 -- ranking 78th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CPRX, XTNT, and VIVO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHRS.
The table below shows CHRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.34||52-week high||$14.11|
|Prev. close||$8.35||52-week low||$5.58|
|Day high||$8.76||Avg. volume||1,353,056|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.76||Market Cap||648.67M|
Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (CHRS) Company Bio
Coherus Biosciences is a pure-play biosimilar platform company that develops and commercializes high-quality therapeutics for major regulated markets. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Redwood City, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRS Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRS Social Stream
Latest CHRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COHERUS BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRS as an investment opportunity.
Coherus Agrees to Acquire Exclusive U.S. Commercial Rights to Eylea® Biosimilar FYB203 from Klinge Biopharma
Additional Growth Driver Projected to Significantly Increase Mid-to-Long Term Revenue PotentialREDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (Coherus or Coherus BioSciences, Nasdaq: CHRS) announced today that it has executed a binding term sheet with Klinge Biopharma GmbH (Klinge Biopharma) for the exclusive commercialization rights to FYB203, a biosimilar candidate to Eylea® (aflibercept), in the United States. The parties expect to complete the transaction i
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (“Coherus”, Nasdaq: CHRS), today announced that senior management will present at the upcoming 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation and Q&A session will be accessible via Webcast through a link posted on the Investor Events Calendar section of the Coherus website: https://investors.coherus.com/upcoming-events. This webcast will be av
Scout Investments, an affiliate of Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management company, released its “Carillon Scout Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. You can download a copy of the same here. The fund underperformed in the quarter relative to its Russell 2000 Growth Index benchmark. Macroeconomic headwinds affected the performance of the fund in the […]
Junshi Biosciences and Coherus Share Update on the FDA Review of the Biologics License Application (BLA) for Toripalimab as Treatment for Recurrent or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC)
- FDA has been unable to travel to China to conduct the required site inspection resulting in delayed action on the BLA - - Junshi Biosciences and Coherus are actively engaged in ongoing discussions with the FDA to support the inspections and gain approval of toripalimab for patients with NPC in the U.S. as quickly as possible - SHANGHAI, China and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co., Ltd (“Junshi Biosciences”, HKEX: 1877; SSE: 688180) and Cohe
Coherus and Junshi Biosciences Share Update on the FDA Review of the Biologics License Application (BLA) for Toripalimab as Treatment for Recurrent or Metastatic Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC)
- FDA has been unable to travel to China to conduct the required site inspection resulting in delayed action on the BLA - - Coherus and Junshi Biosciences are actively engaged in ongoing discussions with the FDA to support the inspections and gain approval of toripalimab for patients with NPC in the U.S. as quickly as possible - SHANGHAI, China, and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co., Ltd (“Junshi Biosciences”, HKEX: 1877; SSE: 688180) and Coh
CHRS Price Returns
Continue Researching CHRSWant to do more research on Coherus BioSciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Coherus BioSciences Inc (CHRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch