Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CHS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.39% -- which is higher than about just 1.65% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHS's price: TWI, CYD, GLW, SRLP and SBUX.
CHS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CHS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 338.61% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chico'S Fas Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chico'S Fas Inc's dividend yield of 20.81% is in the top 4.88%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Chico'S Fas Inc's expected return of 338.61% is higher than 95.79% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CHS has a discount rate lower than 95.79% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- CHS's annual revenue, now at roughly $2 billion US dollars, puts it in the mid-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of just 13.17% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
CHS Dividend Chart
CHS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|