China Unicom (Hong Kong) Ltd (CHU) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CHU has greater average cash flow over the past 5 years than 97.72% US-listed dividend payers.
- CHU is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 97.85% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHU's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SLGN, SNDR, TMO, WDFC and NUS.
CHU Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CHU, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 81.93% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHU, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Communication Services stocks that issue dividends, CHINA UNICOM (HONG KONG) Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than merely 14.81% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CHU has a beta lower than 87.57% of them.
CHU Dividend Chart
CHU Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHU Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHU dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about CHINA UNICOM (HONG KONG) Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
CHINA UNICOM (HONG KONG) Ltd Common Stock (CHU) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CHINA UNICOM (HONG KONG) Ltd (CHU) - Dividend Investor
CHINA UNICOM (HONG KONG) Ltd (CHU) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha