Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIVB's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 159.76%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CIVB's growth rate has been 1.22% over the past 5.5 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CIVB's price: PRPL, CAAS, CPB, YY and MRTN.
CIVB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Civista Bancshares Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 57.9% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Civista Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CIVB has a beta lower than only 16.73% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Civista Bancshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 99.79% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Civista Bancshares Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 12.14% of them.
CIVB Dividend Chart
CIVB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CIVB dividends?Want to do more research on Civista Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Civista Bancshares Inc Common Stock (CIVB) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) - Dividend Investor
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha