Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIZN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07; for context, that's better than just 10.83% stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CIZN has less volatility in its price than 91.7% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIZN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ED, OLED, VIAC, CCF and CORR.
CIZN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Citizens Holding Co, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 468.72%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citizens Holding Co are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Citizens Holding Co's dividend yield of 5.28% is in the top 12.03%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Citizens Holding Co's expected return of 468.72% is higher than 89.9% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Citizens Holding Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.9% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Citizens Holding Co, its beta is lower than 97.63% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CIZN Dividend Chart
CIZN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|