Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CKPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.56||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$2.67||Avg. volume||277,525|
|50-day MA||$1.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||60.23M|
CKPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKPT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CKPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CKPT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CKPT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.12% of US stocks).
CKPT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CHECKPOINT THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CKPT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- CKPT's price/sales ratio is 204.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHECKPOINT THERAPEUTICS INC are XBIT, RVMD, PNT, GRTS, and ARAV.
- Visit CKPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.checkpointtx.com.
CKPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CKPT's price/sales ratio is 6180.56% higher, now standing at 226.1.
- CKPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 9.3 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CKPT.
CKPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CKPT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.58% of graded US stocks.
- CKPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.005 -- ranking 410th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBIV, COLL, and ARWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CKPT.
The table below shows CKPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT) Company Bio
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc., an immuno-oncology biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of non-chemotherapy and immune-enhanced combination treatments for patients with solid tumor cancers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York. Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Fortress Biotech, Inc.
CKPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CKPT Social Stream
Latest CKPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHECKPOINT THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKPT as an investment opportunity.
More on Checkpoint Therapeutics
Checkpoint Therapeutics Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Recent Corporate Highlights
Biologics License Application for cosibelimab under review by U.S. FDA; PDUFA goal date of January 3, 2024 Recent publication of cosibelimab pivotal trial results in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer WALTHAM, Mass., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and recent corporate highlights. “The J
Checkpoint Therapeutics Announces Publication of Cosibelimab Pivotal Trial Results in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer
Cosibelimab is the first PD-L1–blocking antibody to demonstrate a robust, durable and clinically meaningful objective response, and a manageable safety profile, in patients with metastatic cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma Biologics License Application review ongoing; PDUFA goal date of January 3, 2024 WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced the pub
WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced the entry into a definitive agreement for the immediate exercise of certain outstanding (i) Series A warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,734,105 shares of common stock and Series B Series warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,734,105 shares of common stock, each having an exercise price of $4.0
WALTHAM, Mass., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (“Checkpoint”) (Nasdaq: CKPT), a clinical-stage immunotherapy and targeted oncology company, today announced that James Oliviero, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel presentation at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 28, 2023, at 10:20 a.m. ET in New York City. The Company will also attend in-person one-on-one meetings during the conference. A webcast of the
CKPT Price Returns
Continue Researching CKPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch