Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CKPT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc comes in at 484.14%, a number that bests 98.49% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 93.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc are SPRO, PLX, AFMD, VYGR, and MRSN.
- Visit CKPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.checkpointtx.com.
CKPT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CKPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.22||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$2.20||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$2.30||Avg. volume||231,488|
|50-day MA||$1.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.56||Market Cap||84.85M|
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT) Company Bio
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc., an immuno-oncology biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of non-chemotherapy and immune-enhanced combination treatments for patients with solid tumor cancers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York. Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Fortress Biotech, Inc.