Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CKPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CKPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CKPT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CKPT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.97% of US stocks).
CKPT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1,353.32, Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.21% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc comes in at -92.91%, a number that bests only 1.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CKPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRSN, GERN, SVRA, CRDF, and MKGI.
- CKPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.checkpointtx.com.
CKPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.68||52-week high||$5.38|
|Prev. close||$2.81||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$2.83||Avg. volume||1,439,874|
|50-day MA||$2.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||212.21M|
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. (CKPT) Company Bio
Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc., an immuno-oncology biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and commercialization of non-chemotherapy and immune-enhanced combination treatments for patients with solid tumor cancers. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York. Checkpoint Therapeutics, Inc. is a subsidiary of Fortress Biotech, Inc.
CKPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CKPT Social Stream
Latest CKPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKPT as an investment opportunity.
One very big stock market winner on Wednesday was Checkpoint Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CKPT). B. Riley Securities prognosticator Justin Walsh is bullish on Checkpoint. Walsh is so hot on Checkpoint's prospects, he's initiating his coverage with a buy rating and an $18 per-share price target -- which was nearly seven times Tuesday's closing stock price.
SPI Energy, Checkpoint Therapeutics, Aethlon Medical, Clovis Oncology and World Wrestling Entertainment are five top gainers for Wednesday.
B. Riley analyst Justin Walsh began coverage of Checkpoint, a cancer biotech company, with a buy rating and an $18 price target.
Diversifying to Conquer: Fortress Biotech (FBIO) Partnering Expansion Driving Progress in Cancer Immunotherapy and Rare Disease Therapeutics
The following article is sponsored by the clinical communications unit of Redington, Inc. The information contained in this article in no way represents investment advice or opinion on the part of Benzinga or its writers and is intended for informational purposes only. Fortress Biotech (NASDAQ: FBIO) creates partner companies to manage and optimize cancer immunotherapy and other disease treatment development programs. Its broad portfolio of therapeutic categories includes oncology, rare disorder
The cyberattack on the Colonial Pipeline is a good reason to take a renewed look at FEYE stock and other enterprise security stocks.
CKPT Price Returns
Continue Researching CKPTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Checkpoint Therapeutics Inc (CKPT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch