Clarus Corporation (CLAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CLAR has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 5.57% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CLAR has returned $1,559,000 US dollars, more than 5.25% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CLAR's price: BF.B, MPX, TNP, HRL and KAMN.
CLAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CLAR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 91.64% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CLAR, investors may wish to consider are:
- CLAR's market cap is about 874 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 1.86% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CLAR has a beta lower than 5.59% of them.
- CLAR's market cap of approximately $874 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 2.23% of them.
CLAR Dividend Chart
CLAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|