Columbia Financial, Inc. (CLBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CLBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CLBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.02% of US stocks).
CLBK Stock Summary
- CLBK's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than merely 9.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.54%, Columbia Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLBK comes in at 38.16% -- higher than that of 93.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGBN, VBTX, WTBA, AX, and PGC.
- CLBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.columbiabankonline.com.
CLBK Valuation Summary
- CLBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 24.1; this is 167.78% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 40 months, CLBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
- CLBK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 23.3 over the prior 40 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLBK.
CLBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.74||52-week high||$18.81|
|Prev. close||$17.57||52-week low||$10.27|
|Day high||$17.76||Avg. volume||186,626|
|50-day MA||$17.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.22||Market Cap||1.93B|
Columbia Financial, Inc. (CLBK) Company Bio
Columbia Financial, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Columbia Bank that provides financial services to businesses and consumers in the United States. The company offers non-interest-bearing demand deposits, such as individual checking and commercial checking accounts; interest bearing demand accounts comprising interest earning checking accounts and municipal accounts; and savings and club accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. It also provides loans, including multifamily and commercial real estate loans, commercial business loans, one- to four-family residential loans, construction loans, home equity loans and advances, and other consumer loans. In addition, the company offers title insurance products; wealth management services; and cash management services, including remote deposit, lockbox service, and sweep accounts. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 64 full-service banking offices in ten of New Jersey's 21 counties. The company was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Columbia Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of Columbia Bank MHC.
CLBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CLBK Social Stream
Latest CLBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLBK as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But not every stock...
Columbia Financial's (CLBK) acquisition of Freehold Bank will expand the former's presence into Monmouth County and be accretive to net income on a pro-forma basis.
FAIR LAWN, N.J. and FREEHOLD, N.J., June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Columbia Bank, MHC, Columbia Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLBK) and Columbia Bank (collectively, “Columbia”), and Freehold MHC, Freehold Bancorp and Freehold Bank (collectively, “Freehold”) announced today the signing of a definitive merger agreement. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Columbia will acquire Freehold, with Freehold MHC and Freehold Bancorp merging into Columbia Bank, MHC and Columbia Financial, respectively.
Euronet (EEFT) ties up with Prosegur Cash to extend advanced ATM outsourcing services and establish independent ATMs across Latin American nations.
Synchrony Financial (SYF) unit CareCredit intends to offer simplified financing options to the patients of Denticon clients.
CLBK Price Returns
Continue Researching CLBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch