Columbia Financial, Inc. (CLBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLBK POWR Grades
- CLBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLBK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CLBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CLBK Stock Summary
- CLBK's went public 3.06 years ago, making it older than just 9.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.54%, Columbia Financial Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.81% of about US stocks.
- Columbia Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 37.66%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Columbia Financial Inc are EGBN, VBTX, PGC, AX, and WTBA.
- CLBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Columbia Financial Inc's official web site, go to www.columbiabankonline.com.
CLBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.12||52-week high||$18.81|
|Prev. close||$17.62||52-week low||$10.27|
|Day high||$17.70||Avg. volume||181,391|
|50-day MA||$17.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.70||Market Cap||1.87B|
Columbia Financial, Inc. (CLBK) Company Bio
Columbia Financial, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for Columbia Bank that provides financial services to businesses and consumers in the United States. The company offers non-interest-bearing demand deposits, such as individual checking and commercial checking accounts; interest bearing demand accounts comprising interest earning checking accounts and municipal accounts; and savings and club accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. It also provides loans, including multifamily and commercial real estate loans, commercial business loans, one- to four-family residential loans, construction loans, home equity loans and advances, and other consumer loans. In addition, the company offers title insurance products; wealth management services; and cash management services, including remote deposit, lockbox service, and sweep accounts. As of December 31, 2019, it operated 64 full-service banking offices in ten of New Jersey's 21 counties. The company was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Fair Lawn, New Jersey. Columbia Financial, Inc. is a subsidiary of Columbia Bank MHC.
CLBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLBK Latest Social Stream
View Full CLBK Social Stream
Latest CLBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Columbia Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLBK as an investment opportunity.
Columbia Financial (CLBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.25% and 3.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FAIR LAWN, N.J., April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Columbia Financial, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CLBK), the mid-tier holding company for Columbia Bank (the "Bank"), reported net income of $21.0 million, or $0.20 per basic and diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, as compared to net income of $6.8 million, or $0.06 per basic and diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Earnings for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 reflected higher net interest income, a reversal of provision for loan losses, higher non-interest income and lower non-interest expense, partially offset by higher income tax expense. Mr. Thomas J. Kemly, President and Chief Executive Officer commented: "We are pleased with our results as we increased revenue and managed expense levels during th...
Columbia Financial (CLBK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
CLBK Price Returns
Continue Researching CLBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Columbia Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch