CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
CLGN Stock Summary
- CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd's stock had its IPO on January 31, 2018, making it an older stock than just 8.86% of US equities in our set.
- CLGN's price/sales ratio is 13.75; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.5%, CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.33% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMNL, GNMK, MXL, PI, and LJPC.
- Visit CLGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.collplant.com.
CLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.90||52-week high||$16.32|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$15.00||Avg. volume||36,040|
|50-day MA||$10.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.47||Market Cap||84.48M|
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN) Company Bio
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd., a regenerative and aesthetic medicine company, focuses on three-dimensional (3D) bio-printing of tissues and organs, and medical aesthetics in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company's products are based on recombinant type I human collagen that is produced with its proprietary plant based genetic engineering technology. Its products include BioInks for 3D printing of tissues and organs; dermal filler for treating wrinkles; 3D Bioprinted breast implants; VergenixSTR, a soft tissue repair matrix intended for treatment of tendinopathy; and VergenixFG, an advanced wound care product for the treatment of deep surgical incisions and wounds, including diabetic ulcers, venous and pressure ulcers, burns, bedsores, and other chronic wounds. The company was formerly known as CollPlant Holdings Ltd. and changed its name to CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. in June 2019. CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.