CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLGN POWR Grades
- CLGN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 65.16% of US stocks.
- CLGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 110 days.
- CLGN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.82% of US stocks).
CLGN Stock Summary
- CLGN's current price/earnings ratio is 541.33, which is higher than 98.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CLGN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd comes in at 154.86%, a number that bests 94.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITOS, UTHR, MXL, NVMI, and SLAB.
- Visit CLGN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.collplant.com.
CLGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLGN's price/sales ratio is 20.7% lower, now standing at 9.
- CLGN's price/sales ratio has moved down 57.1 over the prior 44 months.
- CLGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 41.6 over the prior 44 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLGN.
CLGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.35% of graded US stocks.
- CLGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.588 -- ranking 76th of 184 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$23.00|
|Prev. close||$8.34||52-week low||$7.50|
|Day high||$8.55||Avg. volume||38,063|
|50-day MA||$9.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.16||Market Cap||47.57M|
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN) Company Bio
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd., a regenerative and aesthetic medicine company, focuses on three-dimensional (3D) bio-printing of tissues and organs, and medical aesthetics in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company's products are based on recombinant type I human collagen that is produced with its proprietary plant based genetic engineering technology. Its products include BioInks for 3D printing of tissues and organs; dermal filler for treating wrinkles; 3D Bioprinted breast implants; VergenixSTR, a soft tissue repair matrix intended for treatment of tendinopathy; and VergenixFG, an advanced wound care product for the treatment of deep surgical incisions and wounds, including diabetic ulcers, venous and pressure ulcers, burns, bedsores, and other chronic wounds. The company was formerly known as CollPlant Holdings Ltd. and changed its name to CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. in June 2019. CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full CLGN Social Stream
Latest CLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLGN as an investment opportunity.
CELLINK and CollPlant Enter a Collaboration Agreement to Explore Future Large-Scale Production of CollPlant's Regenerative Breast Implants using CELLINK's Bioprinting technologies
Today, CELLINK, a BICO Group company (Nasdaq Stockholm: BICO) and a global leader in developing 3D bioprinting technologies which is expected to bridge the current gap and allow unlimited supply of life saving organs and CollPlant Biotechnologies (Nasdaq: CLGN) a regenerative and aesthetic medicine company developing innovative technologies and products for tissue regeneration and organ manufacturing, announced they have signed a collaboration agreement. Under this collaboration, CELLINK's high-
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CLGN ) by...
In a report issued on December 27, Jason Kolbert from Dawson James maintained a Buy rating on Collplant Holdings (CLGN – Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $13.82. According to TipRanks.com, Kolbert is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 5.0% and a 41.9% success rate. Kolbert covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Citius Pharmaceuticals, and Sorrento Therapeutics. Currently, the analyst consensus on Collplant Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $20.00.
CollPlant Biotechnologies (Nasdaq: CLGN), a regenerative and aesthetic medicine company developing innovative technologies and products for tissue regeneration and organ manufacturing, is pleased to issue the following letter from its Chief Executive Officer, Yehiel Tal, to its shareholders.
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CLGN) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
It is hard to get excited after looking at CollPlant Biotechnologies' (NASDAQ:CLGN) recent performance, when its stock...
CLGN Price Returns
Continue Researching CLGNWant to do more research on CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch