CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLGN POWR Grades
- CLGN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.84% of US stocks.
- CLGN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 40 days.
- CLGN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CLGN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 218.11, COLLPLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD has a higher such ratio than 98.32% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CLGN has reported earnings growth of -1,291.55%, putting it ahead of just 1.15% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COLLPLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD comes in at -96.53%, a number that bests merely 0.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLGN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERU, SAGE, FUSN, TFFP, and SPCE.
- CLGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COLLPLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.collplant.com.
CLGN Valuation Summary
- CLGN's price/earnings ratio is -7.7; this is 134.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CLGN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLGN.
CLGN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLGN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.35% of graded US stocks.
- CLGN's asset turnover comes in at 0.588 -- ranking 76th of 184 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLGN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.53||52-week high||$14.77|
|Prev. close||$10.84||52-week low||$4.27|
|Day high||$11.72||Avg. volume||26,333|
|50-day MA||$8.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.10||Market Cap||127.82M|
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (CLGN) Company Bio
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd., a regenerative and aesthetic medicine company, focuses on three-dimensional (3D) bio-printing of tissues and organs, and medical aesthetics in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The company's products are based on recombinant type I human collagen that is produced with its proprietary plant based genetic engineering technology. Its products include BioInks for 3D printing of tissues and organs; dermal filler for treating wrinkles; 3D Bioprinted breast implants; VergenixSTR, a soft tissue repair matrix intended for treatment of tendinopathy; and VergenixFG, an advanced wound care product for the treatment of deep surgical incisions and wounds, including diabetic ulcers, venous and pressure ulcers, burns, bedsores, and other chronic wounds. The company was formerly known as CollPlant Holdings Ltd. and changed its name to CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. in June 2019. CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Rehovot, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLGN Latest Social Stream
View Full CLGN Social Stream
Latest CLGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COLLPLANT BIOTECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLGN as an investment opportunity.
CollPlant (Nasdaq: CLGN), a regenerative and aesthetics medicine company developing innovative technologies and products for tissue regeneration and organ manufacturing, is pleased to issue the following letter from its Chief Executive Officer, Yehiel Tal, to its shareholders.
CollPlant Announces Successful Pre-Clinical Results in 3D Bioprinted Regenerative Breast Implants Porcine Study and Full Achievement of Objectives
CollPlant (Nasdaq: CLGN), a regenerative and aesthetics medicine company developing innovative technologies and products for tissue regeneration and organ manufacturing, announced that it has successfully completed a large animal study for its recombinant human collagen (rhCollagen)-based 3D bioprinted regenerative breast implants, addressing the $2.5 billion global breast implant market. Supported by these promising results, the Company is planning to initiate a follow-up large animal study dur
CollPlant Enriches Portfolio of rhCollagen-Based Bioinks with Launch of Collink.3DTM 50L in Powder Form
CollPlant (Nasdaq: CLGN), a regenerative and aesthetics medicine company developing innovative human collagen-based technologies and products for tissue regeneration and organ manufacturing, today announced the launch of Collink.3DTM 50L, a recombinant human collagen (rhCollagen)-based bioink in a powder form for use in a wide range of 3D bioprinting applications, including drug discovery, drug screening, tissue testing as well as the development of transplantable tissues and organs.
The share price of CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. (NASDAQ:CLGN) fell to $8.34 per share on Friday from $8.68. While CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd. has underperformed by -3.92%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CLGN fell by -36.91%, with highs and lows ranging from $18.30 to $4.27, […]
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
CLGN Price Returns
Continue Researching CLGNWant to do more research on CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CollPlant Biotechnologies Ltd (CLGN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch