Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CLI's comes in at 4.25 -- better than 94.4% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- CLI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 4.69% of US dividend stocks.
- CLI's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 120.39% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 94.03% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CLI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AHT, CE, XEL, AJG and EXPO.
CLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mack Cali Realty Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 61.21%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mack Cali Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Mack Cali Realty Corp produces a dividend yield 6.09% -- which falls in the top 15.1%.
- Mack Cali Realty Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than only 21.43% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
- CLI's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 81.52% of them.
CLI Dividend Chart
CLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CLI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|